Tempest Executive are recruiting for an Interim Senior Development Manager for a London Borough. We are looking for someone to take on the following responsibilities
1. Managing major property regeneration and development projects, to deliver financial and social value.
2. Manage team of two comprising Development Manager and Assistant Development Manager
3. Negotiating strategic development deals and commissioning advice from expert financial, legal and technical advisors.
4. Programme governance, project management, project monitoring and programme reporting of projects against key metrics (time, quality and cost)
5. Oversee financial viability appraisals
6. Working with internal and external partners to promote the identification of land assets
7. Take responsibility, appropriate to the post, for tackling racism and promoting good race, ethnic and community relations
Ideally, we need someone who has experience with the font end of development i.e. from initial feasibility work (including financial viability), procurement of development partner and securing planning permission. We need someone with experience of commercial and residential (open market sale as well as affordable). In addition we need someone who understand local government and has the ability to manage staff.
If you are interested in this role and would like to see a full job description, please email me at email@example.com
Tempest Executive’s consultants are Local Government specialists in their sectors with more than 50 years combined experience. Our extensive network and understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs, means that we consistently place the best candidates in hard-to-fill roles within short time frames. We provide value for money and a first class aftercare service. To find out more about what we can offer, contact us now.