Tempest Executive are recruiting to an exciting opportunity for a charity based in the South of England to join their senior leadership team as a Transformation Lead. This role will have a dedicated focus on their Abuse and Rape Counselling Service which is committed to supporting and empowering all those with lived experience of sexual violence and domestic abuse.
The post holder will lead on an ambitious and challenging transformation programme for the service. You will be a passionate clinically trained professional, wanting to make a difference to the lives of those the service works with, whilst being committed to ensuring the highest standards of quality and client experience are upheld.
You will have significant experience of transformation programme leadership and a professional background in humanistic therapy. You will work closely with the Deputy Director, Operational and Service Manager and be accountable to a Transformation Programme Board to lead and develop systemic change across the Abuse and Rape Counselling portfolio of services.
1. You will have a strong track record of working with survivors or sexual abuse, rape or domestic abuse and a strong focus on quality and effectiveness. We want to hire a ‘can-do’ leader who will build and sustain positive working relationships with staff and stakeholders
2. You will be able to swiftly develop a robust transformation programme and workstreams and give coaching and professional support to the clinical staff team
3. You will have a sound understanding of complex budget and contract compliance and have a focus of quality and effectiveness of practice.
1. You will work under the auspice of the Deputy Director along with the team to ensure the provision of sustainable, high quality and safe service delivery and that clients leave with significant improvements in their well-being.
2. You will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in the improvement journey and will understand the feasibility and sustainability of the portfolio of services being delivered
Education, qualifications, and background
1. Educated to post graduate level with a recognised professional Counselling/Psychotherapy/ Clinical Psychology qualification. In addition, registered with relevant professional body and evidence of a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
2. Recognised programme / project management qualification or equivalent experience
3. Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience as a counsellor/psychotherapist with significant evidence of working with survivors of sexual abuse, domestic abuse, and rape.
4. Minimum 5 years’ experience of leading complex transformation programmes
5. Demonstrable evidence of effective supervision and senior management of projects or teams and management staff, including evidence of service development, information management, and HR and budget management.
6. Demonstrable experience of trauma related work with children, young people and adults with complex mental health and psychosocial issues and providing outcome focussed interventions that support resilience and/or recovery.
7. Experience of managing services which work successfully to deliver positive outcomes for survivors of sexual abuse
The jobholder will be expected to work flexibly to meet the needs of the organisation.
There will be regular travel with occasional overnight stays required.
Please contact Charlotte Newton email@example.com at Tempest Executive for further details and a full JD
Tempest Executive’s consultants are Local Government specialists in their sectors with more than 50 years combined experience. Our extensive network and understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs, means that we consistently place the best candidates in hard-to-fill roles within short time frames. We provide value for money and a first class aftercare service. To find out more about what we can offer, contact us now.