Tempest Executive are currently recruiting for an Interim Senior Commissioning Manager for an Inclusive and Diverse London Borough. We are looking for someone to join the Children and Young People’s services. The purpose of the job role is to
1. To lead the commissioning/de-commissioning of services and resource allocation to meet the needs of children with special educational needs and/or disabilities and for children with health needs, including mental health, together with joint commissioning activity with key partners.
2. To drive change to secure improved outcomes for children and young people.
3. Use an evidenced based approach to identify the outcomes we wish to achieve for residents.
4. To develop and support strong partnerships with stakeholders including parent carers and health partners.
5. To lead on the ongoing development of the Joint SEND Commissioning Strategy for services to support SEND pupils in out of borough and in independent provision.
6. To lead on the ongoing development of the joint strategy for emotional wellbeing and mental health and collaborate with health partners on the future model of CAMHS and other joint priorities identified with the CCG
7. To lead on securing best value from all SEND provision in independent and out of borough provision and with other areas of children’s commissioning, as identified in the future with the Assistant Director for Children’s Commissioning.
The perfect candidate will have similar Commissioning experience in previous roles working in Children Social Care. If this role interests you, please email me at email@example.com for more information.
Tempest Executive’s consultants are Local Government specialists in their sectors with more than 50 years combined experience. Our extensive network and understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs, means that we consistently place the best candidates in hard-to-fill roles within short time frames. We provide value for money and a first class aftercare service. To find out more about what we can offer, contact us now