Head of Performance and Intelligence
Acting as the strategic expert and lead for organisational performance and intelligence, through the use of business insight/intelligence, business planning, performance reporting and programme management and providing a coordinated approach to these areas in terms of policy, process and practice.
Duties will include but5 not be limited to
- Able to provide expertise across the technical/professional specialism at the highest level of proficiency.
- Ability to develop policies and approaches to business which achieve corporate objectives.
- Able to manage and lead a business function or service with a number of integrated teams in a collaborative working environment.
- Proactive and innovative approach to influencing, negotiating and working with partners to secure service outcomes within a complex operating environment.
- Able to communicate a compelling vision to key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve operational outcomes.
This role is inside IR35 initially until March 2022 and day rate will be dependent on experience.