Tempest Executive are recruiting for an Interim CIL and S106 Infrastructure Manager for a diverse and inclusive London Borough. This is a part time role maximum of 3 days per week for the next 6 months which will be primarily home based but with occasional office working as required (At least 1 day per month).
Essential requirements are
1. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of how S106 and the Community Infrastructure Levy work.
2. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of performance, programme and project management.
3. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of statutory and non-statutory plan-making.
4. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of how the use of planning can help to achieve wider corporate objectives.
5. Must be able to show an appreciation of the relationship between the practice of planning at a technical level and its democratic oversight by elected Members in a local authority context.
1. Must have a degree in a relevant subject (eg Finance, accountancy, Urban Economics, Planning, Surveying, Geography).
2. Must be eligible for Corporate Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
If this role interests you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tempest Executive’s consultants are Local Government specialists in their sectors with more than 50 years combined experience. Our extensive network and understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs, means that we consistently place the best candidates in hard-to-fill roles within short time frames. We provide value for money and a first class aftercare service. To find out more about what we can offer, contact us now.