This role will work across the Health, Adults and Communities (HAC) Directorate leading on all aspects of the management and delivery of their Capital Programme. The post holder will have the following key areas of responsibility
1. To provide specialist programme management expertise and technical advice relating to capital delivery projects and major programmes, and be responsible for the management of risk, issues, and dependencies across a range of work streams and stakeholder management. This will involve leading the HAC Capital Working Group.
2. To lead on planning and prioritisation of the HAC Capital Programme
3. To lead the delivery of the HAC Capital Programme projects, currently in excess of £35m with a pipeline of activity in development
4. To lead on monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and monitoring, including all performance monitoring and financial profiling.
5. To represent the HAC Directorate at all senior officer and elected members boards across the council, including departmental leadership teams and member led council forums, such as grants determination sub-committee and pre-agenda meeting with the Mayor.
6. To work in partnership with stakeholders internally as well as with health partners to deliver capital programmes
7. To advise and recommend on appropriate design options to maximise health and wellbeing through delivery of the HAC capital program
This role is for 3 months initially inside IR35 and day rate will be c£400. Due to the amount of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.